What can I use a small loan for?
We are well aware of the stigma attached he has a good point to our industry and that’s why we use to honesty transparency and damn good service to prove that we are not like your typical payday lender. We’ll ensure you have all the information available to you before you commit to a loan. That include fees, interest rate, repayment amounts and frequency etc. We also don’t charge a processing fee for submitting an application and we certainly won’t charge you an early settlement fee if you decide to pay off your loan early.
The great thing about small loans in Australia is that they can be used to pay off or cover some of life’s most basic, yet fundamental needs. Check out this list of some of the most common examples:
- Car repairs: Got into a car accident or broken down? Don’t get stuck having to fork out the costs to pay for the damages to your vehicle. If you need funds to get your car back on the road, a small loan from us could do just that.
- Renovations: Decided it’s time to give a room in your house that long-awaited facelift? Jacaranda can help cover the cost, so you can turn your res into reality.
- New appliances: Fridges, washing machines, dryers – they’re often some of the most expensive pieces of furniture to buy which is tricky because, well, they’re things you can’t live without for very long. Unless you happen to (really) love eskies.
- Travel or holiday: Been waiting for what feels like forever to take that much-needed holiday? Our small loans can help you set off much sooner than you think!
- Wedding or honeymoon plans: The venue, the dress, the cake – it’s no surprise that weddings are expensive. So, if you need help financing your special day, we can help with that!
Small loans Australia
Small loans in Australia are technically referred to as Small Amount Credit Contracts (SACC). These are unsecured loans usually ranging in value from $100 to $2,000 with a repayment period from 16 days to 12 months.
Small loans can be a great solution to a short term cash-flow problem. If you need cash for an urgent expense, but can’t wait until your next payday – then small loans could help!
You can apply for an unsecured small loan with Jacaranda from $1,000 to $2,000. The great thing about our loans is how convenient they are! Just apply online, and you could have the cash in your account in just a few hours.
Can I get a same day small loan?
Yes, you can. Small day loans are our bread and butter. Jacaranda’s online loan service is designed for people who need cash quickly. Our online application can take you just a few minutes to complete, and then you’ll just need to wait for your outcome. If you applied during our business hours, then you could get your answer in just 60 minutes*! If approved, most people receive their cash within 60 seconds of signing their contract.
In saying that, same day loans are not a guarantee. If you apply outside of our business hours, then you might need to wait until the next day to receive your outcome. You don’t need to stress though. We’ll start working on your application first thing the next morning.
- 8am to 6 pm – Monday to Thursday
- 8am to 4 pm – Friday
- 8 am to 12 pm Saturday
- Sunday – closed
Do you do small loans for unemployed?
Jacaranda can offer loans to unemployed people, but like all our loans there is no guarantee. If you’re receiving Centrelink benefits, then we could approve you for a small personal loan. If we see that you can manage the repayments on a loan, then you’ll have a higher chance of approval.