Check Into Cash Review: Payday and Title Loan Service Overview For 2022
If you need money fast and a lot of it, you don’t want to jump through the hoops of the traditional lending process, either. These scenarios are where payday and title loans become viable solutions.
Check Into Cash is a leader in these types of loans. The company has more than 1,200 brick-and-mortar stores across the United States. It has numerous affiliates, like U.S. Money Shops, Nations Quick Cash Title Pawn, and . Regardless of where you live, there’s a good chance you have a Check Into Cash nearby.
We’ve researched and reported on Check Into Cash’s payday and title loan services. Our goal is to provide customers the information they need when it comes to choosing a financial service provider. If you are considering their service, here’s what you need to know.
What Check Into Cash Offers
Check Into Cash is a financial services provider based in Cleveland, Tennessee. The company got its start in 1993 as a pioneer in the payday lending business. Today, founder W. Allan Jones owns the largest payday lending chain in the country.
The company offers three different types of loans: payday, title loans, and installment. Cash Into Check payday loans provides a form of short-term borrowing that typically comes with high-interest rates in exchange for convenience. Check Into Cash title loans also involve borrowing, but use the title of a piece of property, usually a car, to secure the transaction. Meanwhile, installment loans let individuals borrow a set amount of money in a lump sum as opposed to fixed payments? over time.
Generally speaking, Check Into Cash targets consumers with below-average credit ratings and who need relatively small loans. That range is approximately $50 to $1,000. Depending on residency, first-time borrowers can receive up to $750.
Check Into Cash also offers several non-loan products. For instance, people can establish lines of credit or convert physical cheques into prepaid debit cards or cash. Other services include:
- Gift cards – Check Into Cash will buy new and used gift cards. The company accepts most major retailers. Customers must have a minimum balance of $20 and confirm their identity with government-issued identification.
- Cellphone minutes – Customers can purchase cell phone minutes without a contract. Check Into Cash supports most carriers, including AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon, and TracFone.
- Money transfer – Many of the brick and mortar locations have a partnership with Western Union. People purchase money orders or transfer money. The transfer typically takes three to five days to process.
- Flex loan – A flex loan is an open line of credit that lets people borrow up to $2,500, and the investment is renewable. Borrowers can take out money from their line of credit at any time and repay the principal while the available credit refreshes.
- Prepaid cards – Check Into Cash offers prepaid debit cards through Visa. These cards are reloadable so that users can control or limit spending as necessary. The minimum balance is $10, and payday loans Alaska there are no overdrafts or interest fees.
How Do I Apply?
Prospective borrowers can apply for a loan online or in person. The company is legally approved to lend in 30 states. You can find locations near you with the Check Into Cash store locator.
If you would prefer to borrow online, you can start the application process by visiting . The first step is to determine the qualifications for the loan. This information will indicate whether they will approve the application and its terms and rates.
On the pre-qualification page, you fill out fields, including your name, email, phone, address, date of birth, Social Security number, and financial information. For instance, Check Into Cash will ask about your total income and pay frequency.